F.Dome.50 / Self-assembly Geodesic Dome Kit
50 sq. m of pretty much 100% usable floor area lets you establish an entire room in one day! Just add some floor to it, get a few armchairs and a TV set and you’re nearly there. A wood burner in the middle, a couple of rugs and a completely blacked-out membrane should be enough to create a wonderful and warm atmosphere.
What is included in the F.Dome 50 Kit?
1. Steel framework with 260 letter-coded structure struts
2. Complete set of screws, washers and cap nuts (+ spare parts)
3. Steel structure feet (20) with screws and nuts
4. Steel entrance arch (4 separate elements)
5. Membrane cover with 5x air vents
6. Membrane cover stretch system: elastic rope with fasteners
7. Membrane zip-door + 25 attachement straps (incl. spare straps)
8. Anchorage Kit (steel 60cm long ground pins)
9. Set of 5x Eye-Bolts (useful to hang interior elements)
10. User Guide & Installation Manual
11. Complete F.Domes Toolkit
Frequently asked questions
F.Dome.50 Geodesic Dome Kit is designed specifically with self-assembly in mind. By following steps described in the assembly manual, provided together with the structure, you can build the dome with help of your friends, family or co-workers. Each Geodesic Dome kit that we provide includes all parts and hand tools that you are going to need during the process of assembly. You only need to organise the following elements:
- One A-shaped ladder, 3 meters tall.
- At least two people to help (we recommend three persons to pull the membrane over the dome).
- Positive attitude and a few hours of spare time
Geodesic dome assembly can be really fun and socialising event if you invite your friends, family and/or co-workers. It requires teamwork from everyone involved and gives wonderful feeling of accomplishment once the dome is finished.
Once we start processing your order, you will also get access to F.Domes Know-How section of the website that contains all Dome Kit documentation, incl. User Guide, Assembly Manual, and Index of Components.
You can get prepared for the assembly, even before your dome arrives at your location!
Yes, we offer optional Assembly Training and Supervision service. Add it to your cart and once we receive your order, will contact you to discuss suitable date for the training and assembly to happen.
Our training & assembly service includes:
- One full day (up to 8 hours) of dome assembly training and supervision at your location
- Travel and accommodation costs of F.Domes experienced assembly expert
Please note: this service is available at one standard flat rate of 750,00 EUR for all European Union countries. We currently do not offer this service outside the EU.
FDomes self-assembly geodesic dome kits come with one of the three different types of membranes:
- Completely White
- White with Transparent Front
- Completely Transparent
You can also choose whether you want to have steel framework galvanised or galvanised and powder-coated white for even more finished look.
For many more customisation options and wide range of accessories please check our parent company:
Freedomes – World in a Sphere.
In opposite to F/Domes self-assembly kits, our Freedomes structures are designated mainly for professionals who expect high level of customisation and versatility from our domes.
Freedomes products come in sizes ranging from 6m to 36m of diameter and can host up to 1.500 people, offering much wider choice of dome sizes, finishing options, membranes and framework types and vast amount of accessories, such as:
custom made membranes, multiple door openings, floor systems, walkway tunnels, branding, air-conditioning and heating systems, insulation, mezzanines, glass-covered domes and many more.
Get in touch with Freedomes experts to receive a quote on fully customisable dome solutions.
F.Dome.50 Geodesic Dome Kit comes as one concise package with dimensions of:
120cm (length) x 80cm (width) x 175cm (height)
Total weight: 785 kg
It is transported on a standard size palette and contained in cardboard box wrapped with white stretch foil that secures your dome kit during shipment.
F.Dome kits are delivered by professional shipping company that we co-operate with. Delivery trucks are equipped with a tail lift and manual palette trolley. Your dome kit will be unloaded and if needed, carted to a desired place.
We recommend that you unload the package at the exact location of where you plan to carry out the dome assembly.
We receive your order and process it straight away. If you chose to pay with your Credit Card or PayPal, we will start preparing your dome kit straight away and it will be ready for shipping within two – three business days.
If you chose to pay via bank transfer, we will wait until your payment is received on our bank account (please remember to state order number in payment description) and then we start preparing your dome kit for shipment.
Before you receive your dome kit, you will receive four e-mail status updates:
- First – when we receive your order
- Second – once we start processing your dome kit and preparing it for shipment
- Third – when your order is ready for shipment. This e-mail will contain information on when exactly (day and time) your dome kit is set to arrive to you. It is important that you are present at the time of delivery. If proposed schedule does not suit you – you can let us know and we will arrange different delivery date. Learn more about Shipping and Delivery
- Fourth – once your dome kit is already shipped.
If you have a registered user account or if during Checkout you choose to create an account or login / register with Facebook profile, you will be also able to check your order status by going to “My Account” page.
We stand behind our products with the 30-day, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return them within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or refund of the product price and applicable tax.
No questions asked and no extra fees will be applied, however you will be charged initial and return shipping costs. Learn more about return policy in our Terms & Conditions.
Download F.Dome.50 Technical Specification sheet. Get to know accurate dome sizes, dimensions and other details.
If you cannot find answer to your question or simply want to discuss your needs with our dome specialist, click below: