Assembly Training & Supervision
Our F.Domes kits are designed with self-assembly in mind, however if you decide that you need help with assembly process and get professional training – order this service and we will contact you to discuss suitable dates for the assembly to happen. You can also order this service at the later stage, even if you initially get your dome kit without Assembly Training.
What does it include?
• One full day (up to 8 hours) of dome assembly training and supervision at your location
• Travel and accommodation costs of F.Domes experienced assembly expert
Please note: this service is available at one standard flat rate for all European Union countries. We currently do not offer this service outside the EU.
• One (or more) of F.Domes Geodesic Dome Kits (toolkit included)
• Your assembly crew (please check specification of each dome for total number of people required)
• 1x ladder with at least 3m working height
• Large hammer / sledgehammer (if you want to stake your dome to the ground)
Once you confirm your order of Assembly Training & Supervision service, one of our experts will contact you to discuss suitable dates for the assembly to happen.